GREENFIELD INSURANCE SERVICES is proud of its status as an Independent Insurance Broker & its established position in the regional insurance market.
As a result of this, we are pleased to pledge to you the levels of service as set out in our Customer Charter.
- We will advise on the cover best suited to your needs and circumstances.
- We will handpick the best policy to meet your needs and requirements.
- We will explain in plain English what the policy covers and options available to you.
- We will ensure that you are made aware of any policy restrictions, excesses & theft protection requirements as applicable.
- We will issue documentary evidence of cover provided immediately cover is arranged or an adjustment made to a policy, within 48 hours of your instructions.
- We will not operate in a call centre environment.
- You will deal with your own dedicated account handler.
- We will advise you and explain fully on claim procedures and assist on negotiations should it prove necessary.
- We will ensure our staff are fully trained under our continuous professional development programme.
- We will guarantee that all client monies are kept in a non-statutory trust client account jointly with Broker Network Ltd.
- We will guarantee that your interest will always be our first priority.
Anything contained within this Charter does not replace our statutory obligations under the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority
James Mant & Stephen Greenfield
Managing Partners Greenfield Insurance Services
Download a copy of our Customer Charter here