Multicar Insurance will not suit everyone, in fact the likelihood, is that, if there are two cars in the family, multicar insurance will not be for you and car insurance cover is still best to be arranged on an individual basis per vehicle with the most competitive insurer offering the widest cover and lowest excess.
However Multicar Insurance is worth considering if your circumstances are similar to the following:
- You have three or more vehicles in the household
- You have a mix of cars, classic cars, motorcycles and high value vehicles
- There are more cars than drivers
- The main drivers are aged 25 and over with a very limited number of under 25’s
- You have a good driving and insurance history
If the above criteria reflects your circumstances multicar insurance is an option worth considering as the benefits would include:
- Multicar Insurance provides – Ease of administration – one policy and one renewal date
- Multicar Insurance provides – Substantial premium discounts
- Multicar Insurance provides – The opportunity to combine cover with your home insurance
- Mirrored no claims bonus for any additional vehicles you may purchase
With a Multicar Insurance policy you can vary the cover on individual vehicles ranging from laid up fire & theft cover through to comprehensive cover.
The benefits of a Multicar Insurance policy are:
- Agreed value on any vehicles – (provides protection against depreciation on high specification vehicles)
- New vehicle replacement cover (for vehicles up to 12 months old purchased as new)
- A quality courtesy car for the duration of the repairs
- Unlimited Cover for replacement of locks following loss of keys with no excess to pay
- Personal Effects cover up to £1,000 with no excess to pay
- Trauma cover for car jacking and road rage
- Track Day cover extension available
- European wide wording and certificates
- Breakdown Cover included as standard
- Comprehensive Driver Other Cars cover
- Driving Other Cars cover for named drivers
- Extended cover for mis-fueling
With a rapidly changing motor insurance market it is worth considering all the options available to you whether it’s individual cover, high performance car insurance or multicar insurance. As independent brokers we are able to take the required information from you and obtain quotes from multicar insurers and standard car insurers.
For further advice on multicar insurance or to obtain a quotation please call Tel: 01489 579808 and speak with Lita Buckley or Christina Foulds or email: email@example.com
Alternatively visit our website www.executivehomecover.co.uk/ for online chat and further information.